I would like TX Entrepreneur Partners to be a driving force behind the international endeavors of Japanese entrepreneurs and function as a platform for attracting entrepreneurs from around the world to Japan.
• Special professor at the Graduate School of Accountancy of Aoyama Gakuin University
• Corporate auditor at JAFCO Co., Ltd.
Experience in support of venture and startup bussiness
• Assisting with IPO preparations as a certified public accountant
• Head of the Entrepreneur Of The Year Japan Office
• Member of New Growth Strategies subcommittee of Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry
• Auditor of Japan Academic Society for Ventures and Entrepreneurs
1973 Joined Tetsuzo Ota & Co. (now Ernst & Young ShinNihon LLC)
1995 Became senior partner
2004 Appointed Deputy Chief Executive Officer (through 2008)
2010 Appointed special professor of the Graduate School of Accountancy of Aoyama Gakuin University
2010 Appointed as an external auditor of JAFCO Co., Ltd.